Become an Instructor
FitSteps® is an energetic, upbeat dance class designed to achieve real, measurable, fitness results. The dance workout mixes the graceful steps of Ballroom and the up-tempo steps of Latin dances to create fun-filled classes where you don’t even realise you’re getting fit Transform your body and have fun dancing to music that will get your heart pumping!
Fitsteps for All Bodies, ‘FAB’, is a dance fitness workout designed for people who love to dance, want to keep fit, but for a variety of reasons, prefer a lighter intensity, lower impact and perhaps a slower pace. FAB combines old style dance genres such as the Bosa Nova, Foxtrot to the Flamenco and Argentinian tango.
Join us for a LIVE training day and be trained in BOTH FitSteps and FitSteps FAB in one day!
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Presenters: Ian Waite & Ian Parker
Times: 8:50am - 5:15pm
Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls, Jockey Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B37 5PT
Book Now for £180 + VAT
What to Expect
- An 8 hour Training day, being taught by the best in the business
- All course materials delivered instantly upon booking your training meaning you can get started straight away and will be fully prepared on the day
- Expert training on the delivery of 8 core dances from both the FitSteps and FitSteps FAB programmes including advice on mobility and the importance a mobility warm up
- A group assessment at the end of the day including a grading that will show on your FitSteps online profile upon qualification.
- Each course is accredited by EMD UK, the governing body for Group Exercise
- Home study to be completed prior to Training Day, full access given upon booking.
The benefits of becoming a FitSteps & FitSteps FAB Instructor
- Join the hundreds of instructors making a difference in their communities and also making a profit from doing something that they love
- Receive two new routines each month, with choreography notes and music choices with access from any device at any time
- Tailor your own online profile, linking to social media and your website and reach the 1000+ people searching for classes each month
- NEW - Online Class Timetable linked to your profile allowing you to promote all that you offer as a community Instructor
- Become qualified in these two amazing programmes on the same day and have a wide variety of routines to get started.
- FREE FitSteps Life account which includes a huge variety of exercise routines you can use in addition to your monthly releases
- All of the branding and marketing assets plus the Full Class Formula that will help you to boost your class numbers and build your brand
- Regular events to join FitSteps Co-Creators Natalie Lowe and Ian Waite earning rewards on your profile for all to see