FitSteps FAB Instructor online training
EXCLUSIVE SAVER PASS DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
FitSteps® For All Bodies, ‘FAB’, is a dance fitness workout designed for people who love to dance, want to keep fit, but for a variety of reasons, prefer a lighter intensity, lower impact and perhaps a slower pace. FAB combines old style dance genres such as the Bosa Nova, Foxtrot to the Flamenco and Argentinian tango.
The workout combines sway and swing roots, making it great fun to do whether young or simply young at heart.
The dance steps are easier to follow enabling more participants to have fun getting fit while learning classic dances of the ages
Becoming a FitSteps FAB Instructor online is as easy as 1,2,3.
You can now get certified for an amazing £50, there’s no travel, you can take and learn the training in your own time, anywhere and request to be assessed at the right time for you!
- Sign up as a FitSteps FAB Instructor – you get access to all the manuals, videos and all the content you need to learn how to teach FitSteps FAB.
- When you are happy that you have completed and learned the course you can book an online assessment. One of our Master Trainers will arrange a short video conference with you to assess your entry level.
- Once you have passed you will be able to teach FitSteps as well as getting your own online profile, class listing and timetable
Plus as a FitSteps FAB member you will receive new moves and music on a monthly basis as part of your monthly membership.
Benefits of online training;
- Cost- for only £50 you can get qualified as a FitSteps Instructor.
- Time – no travel, no missed classes, learn at your own pace.
- Learn from the stars... All instructional videos led by Ian Waite and Natalie Lowe.